If you're looking for an embroidered in America hat, the "My Rights Didn't End When Corona Began" American Craftsmanship Hat is it! It's unstructured with a curved visor and adjustable strap.
The high-profile fit and a green undervisor make this cap a classic with an added pop of color.
Embroidery done in the USA. Blank imported.
- 100% cotton twill
- Structured, five-panel, high-profile cap
- Green undervisor
- Sewn eyelets
- Snapback closure
- Head Circumference - 21 5/8“ to 23 5/8“
- Blank product sourced from Vietnam
For a hat that is 100% made in America, see our "My Rights Didn't End When Corona Began" American Victory Hat.
Designs for our MAGA state hats are embroidered onto the product.
- Flat embroidery—the thread is embroidered flat onto the hat
- High-density stitching
- Hand-clipped and cleaned
- Polyester “Spyder Cord” thread
- Hats are placed in a polymer bag and then packaged in a box. We can fit 2-4 hats in one box.